- Engineering Services
- Dealer Page
- Contact Us
For installations where price is the major consideration, SANDIA aerospace offers three cost effective, yet reliable switching solutions. The SR24, SR34 and SR64 use sealed, bifurcated relays that provide a high degree of reliability and self clean each time the contacts are exercised. The gold contacts have a life expectancy of 500 thousand operations at 2A/30VDC or 2 million operations at 1A/30VDC. With the ability to carry 2 amps of current, these switching modules are suitable for a wide variety of avionics applications.
The SR34 uses three, four-pole sealed relays to provide a total of 12 lines of signal level switching.
- Certification: PMA Pending
- Max Pick up Voltage: 16.8 VDC
- Nominal Coil Impedance: 1440 W Each (480 W Total)
- Drop-out voltage (min): 2.4 VDC
- Voltage: 28VDC
- Coil Current: 60 mA Total All Relays
- Max Contact Rating: 2A @ 28VDC Resistive Load